[thelist] Verona drinkies

John Scoot john.scoot at virgin.net
Tue Feb 6 03:41:37 CST 2001

snip<I'm from Verona... Italy... well it's the city of Romeo & Juliet but i
can't
have any chance to hang out for a good beer with any of you : ( that's a bit
sad but i wanna truly tell you that i feel home in this mailing list!!!>

I'm in deepest darkest Cornwall and I bet you can get from Verona to London
quicker than I can from here :-(
I'll down a pint or three in my local whilst you lot are living it up in
London - no doubt after a couple of pints I'll be regaling the local farmers
about the woes of incompatible browsers etc!
Enjoy yourselves - cheers,
JohnS