[thelist] Flash question

Sarah E Edgson sarah_e.edgson at virgin.net
Tue Feb 6 12:48:37 CST 2001

Eek...
I'm currently working on a Flash splash page which links to an HTML page of a specific
size. So far, so good. Everything's loading up and linking great, and at the right
size, without a location or menubar etc, etc...but
I *still* have the minimize/maximize buttons. (Using 'fullscreen=yes' in the
Actionscripting just overrides the dimensions, which is *not* what I want.)
Any help would be very much appreciated!
GeorgyGirl

"I'll do the stupid thing first and then you shy people follow..."