[thelist] Print friendly pages.

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Feb 6 16:26:31 CST 2001

Hey Adam -

Are you using any sort of server side scripting language like asp, php,
cf, or perl to build your pages? Are they all static pages to begin with?

If they're not static you're not SOL, if you're using some sort of
application server, you're actually sitting pretty.. Lemme know some
more details and we'll figure out the best way for you to do it :)

.djc.