[thelist] Print friendly pages.

Rita Richardson shebacat44 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 11:18:31 CST 2001

I just had a similar problem last month, made worse by the fact that they
wanted forms that could be filled out on-line, but then printed out and
mailed in . . .don't ask, as it was a nightmare .  . .it is endlessly
frustrating, as the print product out of IE and NN doesn't match, no matter
what you do, it seems.  Good luck; that is all I can say.

Rita Richardson
Web Designer
Shebacat44 at hotmail.com