[thelist] What prog. language to focus on???

Janet Green jgreen at desmoinesmetro.com
Wed Feb 7 15:15:31 CST 2001

<sheepishly> Scott, which platforms go with which technologies? Do you have
a good resource (book or website) for those of us "page designers" wanting
to learn more about programming? Obviously we run into it all the time ("Can
I collect data from visitors to this section of the site, and dump it into a
database so I can plug them into a followup program?")... it's one of those
things, for me at least, where I don't yet know what I don't know, and so
can't ask the right questions. Would appreciate any resources you can
recommend.

Janet

Live, Work, Play in Greater Des Moines! Find out why I do at
www.desmoinesmetro.com.