[thelist] chat problem

April april at farstrider.org
Wed Feb 7 17:44:41 CST 2001

Are they trying to avoid getting yelled at, or is their system locked down?
If it's the first, you could set up jpilot (www.jpilot.com) for them, and
get an IRC channel. It doesn't really put anything on your system, but if
the system is locked down it will object when it asks you to accept the
certificate.

Elsewise, you'll probably need an html chat...  I really know nothing about
those, I just know that they eat server resources like crazy.