[thelist] File Maker Pro

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 18:12:31 CST 2001

> FMPro will require a lot of Javascript customizing (at least it did for
us)

Thanks people for all your replies, especially David for taking the time to
make sure I got my replies after my initial post didn't appear. Everything
seems hunky-dory now, but this snippet above is confusing. Bret, could you
let me know off list the kind of customizing that you had to do and why you
found it necessary. I want to try & get this going well from the start
because  I hate trying to sort things out when to much work has already been
done.

Cheers

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk