[thelist] A No-Brainer Tip

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Feb 9 07:27:31 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Sure, but that's still easier to counter and move past rather than placeholder
text which might still cause confusion amongst client staff that that's exactly
what you're intending to publish -> always a risk if you put examples of a
generic principle.

Also, greek text is easier for *you* to spot and replace - plausible examples
might slip through.

<homer>mmmm - content management</homer>

Cheers
Martin

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org