[thelist] A No-Brainer Tip

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Fri Feb 9 09:23:31 CST 2001

It is! But "a Gaggle of Giddy Giggling Geeks Greeking" sounds better.

shrug.

<tip type="clients">
If a client has a stupid idea, and you know you're right, first consider it,
and if it's still stupid, let them know why it wouldn't work. Stand your
ground.

That way you won't have to have 300 pages of text on a single web page, as
one client wanted me to do until I told him it would take 3 years to load
the page.
</tip>