[thelist] RegEx resources

Kent Tenney kent at springfed.com
Mon Feb 12 13:41:13 CST 2001

This looks pretty good
http://gnosis.cx/publish/programming/regular_expressions.html

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:13:10 +0530, Madhu Menon wrote:
Hi List.

OK, I know a fair bit of ASP, but I know squat about regular expressions.
Dunno what it is about them, but it doesn't stick in my head. I want to work
my way up to become a RegExp guru. So, anyone know any good starting points
(in plain English)?

Thanks,

Madhu

<<<   *   >>>
Madhu Menon
Head - User Experience Group
Trisoft Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Global Software Services

Work: http://www.trisoft.net
Personal: http://madman.weblogs.com

------------------------DISCLAIMER--------------------------.
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure/(s) or
attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of Trisoft
Systems Private Limited and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in
any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If this E-mail
(including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)if any ) has been received in
error, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)or
attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Trisoft
Systems Private Limited.