[thelist] adding a 'from' field in outlook 2000

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 03:55:30 CST 2001

> I could easily add a "from" field in my default email message
> in Outlook
> 2000.

Here's how:

Tools:Forms:Design this form.

In there you can make a new message form that includes a from button
that will add a from field that allows you to choose a contact to list
as from. (not sure if that's what you meant?)

If you want signatures that are different that's another thing entirely
and is a simple matter of creating different sig files and selecting
which one to use from the insert:signature menu option

hth

Tony