[thelist] members.evolt.org accounts

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Feb 13 09:04:01 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] members.evolt.org accounts

> It will email you back when I get the account set up.. This is by no
> means an automatic process.

heh, I realised that once I noticed the local time you posted the original
message (twenty minutes to 1 in the morning) and then the subsequent delay
between me filling in the form (around 3:30am your time) and me not hearing
anything ... "doh", I thought, "Dan must me doing these manually" :p

Thanks for the update :)

cheers'en

--
  ___  ___ __ _________  |         William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ | "This is your life, and it's ending one minute