[thelist] JS Help...again

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Tue Feb 13 17:11:17 CST 2001

> So.. that means that if you put
> your JavaScript at the bottom of the page,
> it will be read AFTER the form is read.

Bingo...bango...bongo!

That line gave me the clue I neded! See, the object reference is to a form
field in another frame. I'd placed that frame at the BOTTOM of the frameset
page instead of the top for aesthetic purposes (nothign like aesthetics to
screw up a script, huh?)

So, my frameset was loading the page where the variables are created BEFORE
loadign the page where the objects are...I MADE THE ARRAY NOW!

thanks,
I'll be back in touch when I'm trying to loop through the thing and
dynamically/conditionally write its contents into the page...