[thelist] Cold Fusion problem

Robin Hastings robin at rhastings.net
Tue Feb 13 18:57:17 CST 2001

Katie wrote:

Can't seen to get that blasted insert query to work?  Try inserting just the
first value, if that works add the second etc. until you find which one
you've messed up the syntax on.  Time consuming, but it works.

Thanks to all who helped me out with this, I've changed the name of the date column then went through and followed the advice on the above tip. It seems the desc (a memo type field) is giving me the syntax error. I haven't had a chance to work on it since (viral fevers in 5 year olds wait for no woman...) but I will get it figured out thanks to the help on this list!

P.S. I removed the tip tags from the quoted tip above so the harvester wouldn't get it twice, is this correct?

Robin Hastings
Webmistress - InterTec Designs
robin at intertecdesigns.com
http://www.intertecdesigns.com