[thelist] Drop down menus using ASP

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 21:12:15 CST 2001

you're really talking about two different things... ASP runs *only* on
the server, so you'd have to have the data in the page already,
using JavaScript to pull the values out of an array for the second
menu depending on what was chosen in the first menu...

the other option is to submit the form, and then let ASP populate
the second menu based on what was entered in the first menu...

there is JavaScript out there that will do what it is you want... can't
remember URLs right now, so i'd suggest you check the archives...
oh, wait... check out this defunct page at my own site, look in the
top frame:
http://roselli.org/tarien/