[thelist] Applets Exploding in Netscape 6

sfmalo sfmalo at msn.com
Fri Feb 16 02:56:04 CST 2001

Appreciate it, David. The client site I'm most concerned about is
http://www.datablocks.com. This is the portal page. There are no other
applets on that site. The second is my site on two pages:
http://24caratdesign.com/services.html and
http://www.24caratdesign.com/aboutsharon.html. Thanks much.
Sharon