[thelist] Tip o'the day (x2)

Liz Lawson lizlawson at charitycards.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 09:04:05 CST 2001

>users aren't valuable to you! Quite simply it's a judgement call about who
>your user base is and how important it is for YOU to support legacy
>browsers

Which is kind of ironic for me. My usual browser is IE4 *because* I'm a web
developer. We're a very small company where we don't have dedicated test
machines, so my machine doubles as the win 98 IE4 test machine. The thing
that makes me part of a list apart's target audience is also the very thing
that stops me upgrading my browser and makes their site inaccessible to me
:-)

Liz