[thelist] Evolt Browser Page

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhay at kushwaha.com
Mon Feb 19 15:11:42 CST 2001

I think 5.0 was somewhere along 2x Mb or something? dunno for sure. I
have it somewhere on a CD... will get back to you when I go back to
the office (wait about 10 hours from now). ;)

Regarding 5.5, if you are reffering to 5.5 SP1, then download the
smaller 576 k (or whatever the size is) from Microsoft's site and then
after choosing "custom/minimal" click on "Advanced" and in the options
there choose to download it to the disk... it will download the whole
jing-bang onto your hard disk and you can install it from there
anytime you please.

[abhay]