[thelist] Evolt Browser Page

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Mon Feb 19 15:32:12 CST 2001

5.5sp1 autosenses what OS Im using (Win2kPro) and wont let me install any
other version of it, or save it to disk.  I need the NT 4.0 WS 'version'.
The 12mb file on evolt's browser page wont let me attempt to install it
because 5.5sp1 is already installed on my system, so I have no idea if it
wants an Internet connection or not.

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.