[thelist] Loading the CSS instead of the HTML?

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Mon Feb 19 22:57:07 CST 2001

Hi

I've got to do a couple of hours of training tomorrow over the phone, for a
team of content-providers who will be doing very limited formating of
text... bold, italics, paragraph tags, and so on.

I put together a little tutorial focusing on the items I know they will
need to know, figuring that after I'm gone from the company (in March) they
will still have a cheat-sheet to look at if they get confused.

http://www.madstone.net/CCOS/

At any rate, my query has to do with the fact that when I was reviewing the
site, the CSS kept showing in the browser window rather than the page
itself... most of the time it is just jumbled text, once it was laid out
the same way HomeSite shows it.

I've never seen this behavior and I'm wondering if it is just IE going
nutzoid on me, or if the trouble is in my code or the server... any hints
on what might be causing this?

Thanks.

-Jorah