[thelist] UNIX SECURITY. . .

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Mon Feb 19 23:38:54 CST 2001

Have you tried chrooting a usr and giving it cgi access? Also putting it on
another partition would be a good idea. This will only stop them from deleting
anything outside of the partition though. You'll lose everything accessible by
that user.

BTW, hi. I'm new to the list. Was recommend here by an existing member. Nice
to meet y'all.