[thelist] site on a cd

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Tue Feb 20 09:13:24 CST 2001

Hi,
I need to make a small site, put it on a cd and have it run on laptops not
connected to the net.
All cool and funky, but there's a registration form involved. If i could
somehow write the results of that form to a coma delimited text file, then
those files could later on be easily imported.

I don't want the client to have to install a webserver and some scripting
language on every laptop, so I'm trying to find out if javascript or a java
applet can have permission to write to a local file???

Any hints? thanks!
Peter
http://liga1.com,a weblog on:
- Localisation