[thelist] Full PHP documentation that can be accessed as one

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Feb 20 12:38:24 CST 2001

"Stoner, Kay" wrote:
> Greetings -
> I'm new to PHP and I'm wondering where I can locate PHP documentation that
> can be accessed all at one time. I've visited www.php.net and have looked
> through the html documentation, but what I really need, is a document I can
> download all at once and access via hard copy, as well as online.
> Anyone know where I can find documentation that's *not* split up into many,
> many individual pages?

There's about a million different iterations of the php documentation
at:
	http://www.php.net/docs.php

But if you're looking to print, look out, it's hundreds and *hundreds*
of pages.

Sidenote: I went to print the PDF version about a year ago and while it
looked like I had indicated 200 or so pages, it ended up more like 500.

The trees wept.

	- Joe
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com