[thelist] Full PHP documentation that can be accessed as one

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Feb 20 14:24:02 CST 2001

Kay,

If you're new to programming in general, I don't know what I would have
done without Julie Meloni. This is the first time I've ever even tried
thinking in loops (well, programming loops anyway). I have PHP Essentials
which is not the most accurate, but it worked -- I had my first sorry
script up right away. She also has a book PHP Fast & Easy which runs around
US$20 and another new-to-programming friend swears by that one.

I am still having trouble making my way around php.net because I don't know
the language well enough and I keep looking for what it's called so then I
can look for directions on how to do it.

Meloni's books are also discussed at her web site http://www.thickbook.com/