[thelist] OT: Please check responses before responding yourse lf!

Michael Buffington mike at price.com
Tue Feb 20 14:28:09 CST 2001

You bring up a good point, but at the same time, it cannot always be
avoided.

Because this is an email list, there is a bit of lag (no slight to the list
admin).  When someone posts a question, several people may compose and send
replies before they ever show up on the list.

The funny thing is, that phenomenom will probably occur with your original
post, illustrating my point exactly.  If it doesn't, consider your post
effective.

Michael Buffington
mike at price.com
(714) 556-3890 x222