[thelist] DW4: really turning _notes off

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Tue Feb 20 17:59:54 CST 2001

John Dowdell wrote:
> Otherwise you can turn them off in the prefs.

Like where? I already turned "Maintain Design Notes" off. What else do I
need to disable?

> You'll still have a local folder for these files,
> but metafiles will not be produced for individual documents.

Does this mean that that there is no way to completely get rid of the
_notes folder?

The only file Dreamweaver places in there at the moment is called
dwSiteColumnsMe.xml

Well, probably it's is just me, but I'd hate to see Dreamweaver
producing files and folders in the midst of my web sites that I have no
control over.

bye Joxn
--
   || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::