[thelist] Javascript: printing and executing?

Shifra Raffel sraffel at Oxygen.com
Tue Feb 20 18:46:54 CST 2001

>javascript:window.print()

FYI, in tests here I was not able to get window.print() to work on the
following browsers:

IE 4 and below for PC and Mac
IE 4.5 and 5 for Mac
Netscape 3
Mosaic
WebTV
Opera

The list it did work on is shorter, in fact: Netscape 4.x and 6 for PC and
Mac; IE 5.x for PC.

If anyone has better print function ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Shifra Raffel
Web Production
ThriveOnline, www.thriveonline.oxygen.com
(415) 908-3079
sraffel at oxygen.com

This e-mail is the property of Oxygen Media, LLC.  It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by sending an e-mail to postmaster at oxygen.com and destroy all electronic and paper copies of this e-mail.