[thelist] mouseovers with layers??

Karen Whitman karen at dieseldesign.com
Wed Feb 21 18:22:27 CST 2001

there is a dreamweaver script that can be used on mouseover and works in all
browsers (incl N6).  its called 'tmt_selectLayer'.  you can get the
dreamweaver extension at http://www.massimocorner.com/ or use the script
manually. its used at www.securant.com

with this function, you can only select a layer, not hide it. In order to
shut it or deselect it, select another layer.  You can use an empty/clear
layer to make it appear as if all layers are off.

hope that helps,

karen