[thelist] From PHP to...?

Candace Maynard candace_maynard at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 18:37:12 CST 2001

Hmm.  In this case, the language itself actually
does have stuff built in that makes it more secure.
How the code is executed by the JVM is actually more
secure *at the outset* than ASP.

No denying you still gotta code with security in mind,
since you can do lots of things to make
an ASP app more secure than Java.  It's just that
Java comes with some nice security features built
in, all else equal.

:)
Candace