[thelist] href=# versus href=JavaScript.....

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Feb 21 19:43:13 CST 2001

I thought href=# was the more proper of the two (considering '#' is used for
an inline anchor); and --not that this validates the statement-- I've
watched browsers puke on a href=javascript: call, and that's outside the
cases where javascript is just turned off ...

(curiously) why does it irk you so?

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/