[thelist] ASP/SQL Solution for Double Currency Web Site

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Feb 21 19:49:43 CST 2001

Scott..

I don't have access to the global.asa file .. not that I know of anyway .. I
host all my sites with an independent web hosting company .. it works for me
(so far).  Thanks anyway though .. and, if I'm mistaken and I *should* have
access to the global.asa file(s) .. and be doing things a different way,
please let me know.  :)

> yes, reasonable, until you have some products that have specific US prices
> that are not subject to conversion (is there such a thing?). I'd say leave
> the dynamic conversion to US$.

This particular site is Canadian (mom's biz http://ceramic.on.ca).  We've
been getting several emails of late asking us "what would this cost in U.S."
.. so, I decided it is probably best to have both prices on the site.  Added
that I was actually able to get this working in a reasonable amount of time,
I added it.  Just wasn't sure if I was taking an extra performance hit, cos
of it.

Thanks ....

Michele