[thelist] DNS caching? Tips to override, refresh DNS?

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Feb 21 21:45:58 CST 2001

erf. i just hope it helped the joester out a bit. ;)

ya know, thats the cool thing about this list though.. someone can ask a
question about linux or DNS server or proxy servers or traceroutes and
one of us can answer, although some may not have a #@$@!! clue what is
being said..

in the same way, sometimes you folk talk about div's and layers and
javascript and dhtml and css and one of you can answer, although a
person like me may not have  a #@$@!! clue what is being said..

<tip type="newbies">

Hey new people! Get in here, throw your expertise around and spin some
heads! Everyones got a question and someone else has an answer. So ask
and learn. So answer and teach. We're all better for what each of us has
to share..

The movie will begin in five moments, the mindless voice annouced.. all
those unseated will await the next show..

</tip>

.djc.