[thelist] hotmail doesn't receive list mails

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Wed Feb 21 23:44:13 CST 2001

Probably the reason you aren't getting list emails is because Hotmail is
deleting them as its idea of 'junk mail' . . . in your 'mail handling'
preferences you can turn off the 'inbox protector', or add 'evolt.org' to
your 'safe list'. . . .

((i'll leave the scripting stuff to people who have a clue. . .))

--On Wednesday, 21 February, 2001 10:34 PM -0600 Barret A Monchka
<bmonchka at hotmail.com> wrote:

>   For some reason I cannot receive the mailing list,
>   so could somebody please email me an answer.

jonathon isaac swiderski                          135 west lorain street
http://www.oberlin.edu/~jswiders/vol_index.htm                 ocmr 2678
mailto:jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu                   oberlin oh 44074
bonner scholars program -- http://bonner.org/foundation/BSP/aboutbsp.htm
"eccentric and pretentious"    -- kein mehrheit fuer die mitleit (kmfdm)