[thelist] CF 5.0 beta 1 released - FOR RAY

Raymond Camden morpheus at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 07:46:14 CST 2001

> at any rate, I know i'm preaching to the choir.. Ray, is there a bug
> databse of the *current* release of coldfusion somewhere?

Yes, but they are not public. Personally, I'd like to see this opened up, but, these kind
of decisions are made by people for more important then myself. I may be able to open up
the Spectra Bug db, but only via the Open Source site I'm working on (as an aside, that's
my job @ ALLR, to manage the open source code base for Spectra, allowing people to submit
bug fixes and mods), but I don't know about CF.

This is what I'll do for you - I'll ping Forta about the bugs, and check my own sources.
I'll also forward your request about the bug db to someone who may be able to help. At
the least she can tell the powers that be that someone is requesting it. (And I _know_
your not the first.) I can't promise anything, but I will try.

p.s. I'm currently in Boston (freezing my rear off) so I won't be able to do much till I
get home tomorrow.