[thelist] CF 5.0 beta 1 released - FOR RAY

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Thu Feb 22 10:36:29 CST 2001

My understanding is that CF5.0 is the "fix everything and add the features
everybody has been clamoring for" release, before CF goes to a Java base.
Namely, query-of-queries and custom functions.

There is a low-traffic cf-linux list at houseoffusion.com, and a lot of the
linux developers are subscribed.  They have been very responsive, and open
to suggestions.  You may want to send some of your suggestions to that list
as well.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com