[thelist] The Chat

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 22 13:30:30 CST 2001

To answer a couple questions about TheChat, I'll refer you all to Martin's
note of the 19th.

http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010219/150677.html

In short:

TheChat is a social, chatty list for us all. So far, the topics have been
movie and book recommendations, how to properly determine if someone's a
witch, various memes, food, music, drink, fun, etc.  Basically if it's
something you'd like to share with the community but don't think it's
appropriate for thelist (i.e., not related to webdev or work), thechat is
the place to post it.

It's fun, and that's what it's meant to be.  Come on over! We're the loud
table in the corner.  Hope to see you there.

To signup, visit
http://lists.evolt.org/mailman/listinfo/thechat

bob

--