[thelist] Back Grounds

T.Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Feb 22 18:33:59 CST 2001

At 06:24 PM 2/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Using the code I just posted (listed again below), my background image
>appears without problem on NN 4.76.
>
><STYLE>
>BODY{
>BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center;
>BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/background.gif);
>BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat;}
></STYLE>

Just a guess, but I think this works because you defined each and every bit
of the background separately. But, don't be surprised if your NN 4.76
occasionally chokes. My 4.5 does that sometimes.

The body tag posted by James Aylard: background: url(myimage.gif) no-repeat
fixed center center ;
has all the attributes together, which is valid, but causes major
regurgitation in NN.

I'm not *tester* like some of you, that's just been my experience.

~TAbbey