[thelist] Uploading a FrontPage form w/ UltraDev

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Feb 22 20:11:30 CST 2001

One more angle on this... I understand that FrontPage's server-side
extensions for enabling some of its functionality are uploaded by FP on
demand, and I've seen reports of conflicts when people try to use FP form
functionality from other tools.

I don't have all the details myself, so please investigate this hearsay
before acting on it, but I have seen similar posts in the past, if that
context is of use.

jd