[thelist] web interface help - evolt.org

Judith Taylor judi at frognet.net
Fri Feb 23 10:12:15 CST 2001

Your "Go" button is crowding the dropdown menu.....and is just a pixel or
two off in alignment with the dropdown...adding a bit of visual breathing
room between the two elements will reduce the perception of them not being
'perfectly' aligned.

David Prowak put into words:

>How is the top of the black graphic/interface/thingie
>created?  I'm speaking about the portion of the
>black graphic/interface/thingie that has a slight
>white horizontal line that is a part of the flexible
>portion of the table.  (You can tell it's a part of
>the flexible part of the table, as when you adjust the
>browser size, the evolt.org logo and the end cap at
>the right most end are of fixed size.)

Judith Taylor
ICQ: 67460562
Freelance ColdFusion Developer

Freinds don't let friends code before coffee.