[thelist] ASP frustrations

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:27:19 CST 2001

There's a lot of code, and I'm not sure where the problem could be.  Pages
653-673 covers what I'm doing (a lot of it is explanation of the code, but
I found nothing about setting the database to "Don't overwrite" :-)
The whole of chapter 15 is where I'm drawing this from, but I don't need
the entire application that they've presented.

Since there is a little demand for the code, I'll let you know where to
get it, as opposed to trying to stick it in the email.  I'm using the
following files:

login.asp
clssfd.asp
register.asp
adduser.asp
menuforregisteredusers.asp

and they can be obtained by downloading a .zip file found at
ftp://ftp.wrox.com/Beginning/3382/3382ch15.zip

so THIS is what happens when one stupidly skips a few hundred pages.....

Thanks a lot!
Dan