[thelist] getting a lapsed domain

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Feb 23 14:01:31 CST 2001

Hmm.. couldn't find a link on their site yet, without logging into an
account.  Here's the info page, if anyone wants it.

http://www.dotster.com/programs/domain_monitoring/default.asp

<quote>
Price: $5.00 per year per domain

What is it?

With Dotsters domain monitoring service you will be able to "keep an eye" on
domains that may be expiring in the near future. The domain monitoring
software will run every six hours and check the availability of domains for
you. If a domain in your list is available, you will be notified immediately
via email. To order domain monitoring, simply log into your account and
click on the domain monitoring link.
</quote>

Michele

From: "Todd Owen" <todd at owen.nu>