[thelist] one more thing about browsers...

Jay Greenspan jay at trans-city.com
Fri Feb 23 18:15:16 CST 2001

> Sorry, I just yapped all your ears off then I forgot one thing.  :)  I don't
> have a Mac and don't really have easy access to one either.  Do Netscape and
> IE versions for Windows and Macs primarily turn out the same results?  If my
> site looks great in IE 4 on a Windows box, will it look equally great on a
> Mac, etc.?

Happily, Apple has created a site that can help you with some of the issues
you're likely to encounter. For starters you may want to see how fonts
render differently and some of the HTML issues you're likely to encounter.

http://developer.apple.com/internet

Please let me know (off list) if there are any questions you have that the
Apple site could address. (I help them out with that site.)

-j