[thelist] [OT?] Mp3 Scheduler for Radio Station?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Feb 24 08:47:02 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Wilson cw_com" <me at charlesw.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 10:41 PM
Subject: [thelist] [OT?] Mp3 Scheduler for Radio Station?

> Does anyone know of a program to [easily] schedule mp3 files according to
> times?
>
> Some friends of mine have a college radio station with no budget. But,
they
> have a pc  with an 8 gig SCSI drive in just sitting there, with no one to
> love it.

/me is loving his 30gig MP3 drive right now :)

why not have a look at Nullsoft's Shoutcast - http://www.shoutcast.com/ - or
the Open Source variant Icecast - http://www.icecast.org/

--
  ___  ___ __ _________ @well.com  William Anderson - www.well.com/~neuro
 / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \|     "All your base are belong to us. You are on