[thelist] Problem with Fireworks & Dreamweaver

Rebekah Murphy bekah at nightvisions.com
Mon Feb 26 09:29:20 CST 2001

Mr Sirio wrote:

> Please help me there... i'll be short:
>
> I made an interface with FW4, then i made a new library object on DW4 & i
> "insert fireworks html" (the interface) in it, that html is in root dir. &
> images in on /img/  dir. under the root, then i made a new page on DW & i
> Any hint??? Thanx sooo much by now...!

I haven't used version 4 of either program so I don't know where the
menu for this would be... but somewhere there should be a preference
setting were you can check either "make links relative to the root"
(what is happening now) or "make links reletive to the document" (what
you want to happen).

In the meantime, do a batch find and replace on the DW files you have
already created and replace those instances of "/img/ with "../img/ or
"img/ depending on your file structure, and everything should work just fine.

-Bekah