[thelist] Designer vs. Coder

Jeana kumquat at sckans.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:51:22 CST 2001

With all of this talk about using wysiwyg's and coding by hand..  I
propose the question I've been struggling with...  Can someone be very
good at both?  Designers I think will tend to drift towards dreamweaver..
it's faster, its easier, and they can see the designs.. pretty.. *poof*
there it is.  Coders are interested in back-end...  how it loads, how it's
handled on different systems/browsers/etc, getting the most done in
least amount of lines of correct code...

If we seperate content and design, are we also seperating the jobs?

*shrug*

just pondering,
jeana