[thelist] Designer vs. Coder

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Feb 26 15:12:22 CST 2001

>If we seperate content and design, are we also seperating the jobs?

Yea, I think so. You might have, say, four general groups of workers
on a team: the content writers and editors, the designers, the
planners, and the back-end workers. If people can avoid stepping on
each others toes then so much for the better. Of course, they still
have to play nice with each other and understand the other jobs to
some degree.

Separation of content and design on the server is easy, but on the
client end I think the whole structure is still quite problematic.

--
Andrew Forsberg
http://www.thepander.co.nz