[thelist] Designer vs. Coder

Baker, Nick BakerN at mso.umt.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:00:59 CST 2001

Wow, Erika!!
	Well said. I clipped your description of your work to remind myself
there are others out there who believe the web's highest use is to publish
information. I like playing with Flash, etc., but don't find much use for it
in the academic and small business web sites I do.
	I like to think my skill is in organizing and presenting information
on the web in a way that site visitors find useful, accessible, and after
that, *appropriately* attractive.
	thanks for your post.

		Nick

Nick Baker