[thelist] More ASP problems....

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Mon Feb 26 16:39:38 CST 2001

I havent been able to get Microsoft Access to read the MDB you posted.  What
version is it?
Also, have you tried moving from using .AddNew to straight SQL?  Its much
easier (and easier to debug) and certainly more reliable.

If I read your post right, the data isnt being INSERTED into the database
(just the creation of the new row) and no errors are being thrown...is that
correct?

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.