[thelist] Looking for a little feedback.

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Mon Feb 26 17:37:07 CST 2001

Sorry for the broken link...I accidentally replaced the default page with an
in-progress version this afternoon.

Thanks for catching that.

I appreciate being able to bounce ideas off you guys...

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Mayberry [mailto:Ryan at applicor.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 3:27 PM
To: 'thelist at lists.evolt.org'
Subject: RE: [thelist] Looking for a little feedback.

Looks pretty good. I like the simple, but professional design. I don't like
the popup windows.. I don't know why you can just display these pages in the
main browser with full navigation. I didn't sign up, but I think I will. I
can think of some funny survey's to create for a couple of personal sites.

You have a broken link on the 'Overview Page'. Right after the first arrow,
for the link to 'Design survey'..

HTH
Kerkness