[thelist] Timezone converter

Naju V continuouspark at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 00:41:37 CST 2001

Maybe http://www.worldtimezone.com/ will be of use.
Looking at the source I noticed they have a radio button for each time zone.

Even better, if you have an user account in Slashdot..org you can customize
your home page and one of the available options is the timezone so that the
date/time of the stories makes sense in your own timezone. They have a nice
Select with every time zone. i was going to post it here but it's rather
long, email me offlist if you don't have/want a slashdot account and I'll
send it to you.